Get Your Dream Website
Designed and developed by Keith Anderson.
Goes wherever you go.
With the smartphone quickly taking over massive portions of the consumer market it is important to employ "mobile-first" design and development philosophies. This is why I have made mobile friendliness one of my key focuses when desigining and developing a website.
Nobody wants to sit around twiddling their thumbs waiting for a bloated webpage to load. Most people will click off a website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load! this is why speed is one of my key focuses when designing and developing a website.
Won't cost the earth.
Starting a business can be hard enough without having to shovel out hundreds (and even thousands!) of dollars for a website which is usually not worth the space its hosted on. this is why I have made affordability one of my key focuses when designing and developing a website.
For my first paid project I redesigned the New Zealand Society for the Study of Diabetes' website. I brought it up to date, removed bloat and implemented a Content Management System (or CMS) to make it super easy to mantain and update.
As a large demographic for accessing the website would be people with old, slow computers and internet connections and outdated programs (elderly people, people working at hospitals, pharmacies and clinics) I made retro-compatibility a big focus, paired with speed and ease-of-use. I also made sure that the focus of each page was the information it contained.
Starting at $125
Perfect for small businesses who do not need to update their content often or clients who are comfortable with editing HTML.
- Responsive, mobile design
- Lightning fast loading speeds.
- Stunning design.
Starting at $200
Perfect for businesses who need to be able to edit their content themselves, run a blog or sell goods and services online (eCommerce module costs $25 and is sold separately).
- All the features of the Static plan plus:
- Super easy to customise and update. If you aren't sure if you have what it takes to maintain your own website check this out.
- Free blog (Yes. Free. Free as in the air that you're breathing right now free.) built right into your website.
- Upgrade your website with any one of these awesome modules
Contact Me for a quote.
Looking for that extra edge on your competition? I build my custom websites from scratch, built from the ground-up to suit your needs.
- All the features you want and none that you don't - Don't pay for the features you don't need.
- Built from scratch, just for you.
- You decide on the features. Just imagine the features you need in place of these ones, and viola, those are the features of your website.